You have a baby carrier on your registry you don't know how to use.
You bought a carrier, but both you and your baby HATE it!
You'd love for your spouse/partner, a grandparent, nanny or babysitter to use a carrier, but you don't have the time to find the right carrier for them or show them how to use it.
You really don't want to waste any more time scrolling through zillions of online reviews and mom blogs.
You want to upgrade to a new carrier
- Meet Your Instructor FREE PREVIEW
- Common Misconceptions About Babywearing
- Myth Buster: Back Carrying is Hard (Use This Easy Trick) FREE PREVIEW
- Benefits of Babywearing: For Baby
- Benefits of Babywearing: For Parents
- Let us know what you want to get out of this course.
- Lesson 1: The 4 Types of Carriers
- Pros and Cons of Ring Slings
- How to Thread a Ring Sling
- How to Front Carry in a Ring Sling
- Pros and Cons of Buckle Carriers
- Front Carrying in a Buckle Carrier
- Back Carrying in a Buckle Carrier
- Back Carrying in a Buckle Carrier: Getting Out
- The 2 Types of Wrap Carriers
- Stretchy Wraps: Pros and Cons
- Front Carrying in a Stretchy Wrap (Pocket Wrap Cross Carry)
- Front Carrying in Stretchy Wrap: Getting Out
- Hip/Off-Center Carrying in Stretchy Wrap
- Woven Wraps: Pros and Cons
- Front Carrying in a Woven Wrap
- Front Carrying in a Woven Wrap: Getting Out
- Back Carrying in a Woven Wrap
- Back Carrying in a Woven Wrap: Getting Out
- Meh Dai Carriers: Pros and Cons
- Front Carrying in a Meh Dai
- Front Carrying in a Meh Dai: Getting Out
- Hip Carrying in a Meh Dai
- Back Carrying in a Meh Dai
- Back Carrying in a Meh Dai: Getting Out
- Which Carrier is Best?
- Finding Your Fit
- Think About Your Budget
- Babywearing Comparison Guide
- Tips to Successfully Wear Your Baby: The K.I.S.S. System
- K: Know Your Carrier
- I: Insight and Upright
- S: Stand Tall
- S: Seek Help
- Fixing Pain and Discomfort While Using a Carrier
- Bonus Tips for Success
- Accessories for Your Carrier
- Cleaning Your Carrier
Overcome your fears of putting your newborn in a carrier.
Confidently carry your baby on your back AND take them off!
Properly wear your baby so that babywearing is neither painful nor uncomfortable
Know how to thread a ring sling
Know what carriers are best for travel, work around the house, and breastfeeding
Figure out what carrier is best for other members of your family or other caregiver (like a nanny or babysitter).
This course encompassed everything and more! Not only did the course demonstrate how to put on the carriers, but it also demonstrated proper ways to get out ...Read More
This course encompassed everything and more! Not only did the course demonstrate how to put on the carriers, but it also demonstrated proper ways to get out of the carriers. I imagine many moms are more concerned with setting up the carrier and baby correctly that they wouldn't think about removing the carrier until put into the scenario. Fantastic course!Read Less
This babywearing course was extremely informative and helpful to me as a preschool teacher + babysitter, I'm so glad I took it! The instructor even introduce...Read More
This babywearing course was extremely informative and helpful to me as a preschool teacher + babysitter, I'm so glad I took it! The instructor even introduced me to some carriers I didn't know existed! Even when it came to carriers I have previously used, I definitely learned how to use them in different carries that I hadn't known about before. Because I take care of multiple babies of varying ages, I never know which carrier the parents may use for their child so I love that I'm now familiar with the many different options and I feel confident that I could use them all! On top of this, I also love how throughly safety is discussed in this course as strapping babies in to carriers (especially back carries!) can be daunting at first, but the instructor perfectly shows how it easy and user friendly babywearing in any position is!Read Less
It took me about 30 minutes to skim through and learn what I liked, and I came out with a stylish way to carry my baby without much effort and save some mone...Read More
It took me about 30 minutes to skim through and learn what I liked, and I came out with a stylish way to carry my baby without much effort and save some money in the process.Read Less
Lori is owner of Uplift Parenting, a postpartum doula and consulting business. She is certified as a Postpartum Doula, Child Passenger Safety Technician, Babywearing Educator, and Breastfeeding Educator. She loves empowering parents as they begin their personal parenting journey through postpartum doula work and consults on car seats, baby carriers, and baby proofing. Lori holds an MS Ed in Higher Education, a BA in Sociology, with a minor in Women's and Gender Studies. When she is not working, baking, or surviving real life with small children, she volunteers with Pregnancy & Postpartum Health Alliance of Texas as a Postpartum Doula and Austin Babywearing as an Educator.